Privacy & Cookies
Tilestop.co.uk is committed to the protection of your privacy.
- When you provide tilestop.co.uk with your personal data such as an address or telephone number, it will only be used to carry out your intended request, I.E fulfilling your order or answering your queries.
- Tilestop does not share your data with outside party except those mentioned on this page.
- After placing an order on tilestop.co.uk, the data you entered will be stored as a record of the order and for no other purpose. These records allow us to assist you further down the line if you require it.
- By accessing our website you agree that Tilestop.co.uk will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
What data does tilestop.co.uk share, who with and why?
For taking payments:
Tilestop.co.uk uses Sagepay and Paypal for handling payments. When you order from Tilestop.co.uk, you will be given an option on which payment service to use.
You will be redirected to your chosen service to make the payment on their secure and encrypted site. At the point at which you are redirected the data you’ve entered during the checkout process so far on Tilestop.co.uk will be shared with the payment service.
The data shared is your Name, Address (both billing and shipping), Item(s)/Quantity/Price, telephone number, IP Address.
For fulfilling orders
Some orders will be dispatched directly from the factory or supplier of the goods depending on the item(s) you order.
The data shared for this to happen is your Name, Address, Item(s)/Quantity and your telephone number.
Couriers will be given your Name, Address and a Telephone number. Some couriers will also be given your email address for tracking updates to be sent.
What data does www.tilestop.co.uk store?
Your personal details are only store on tilestop.co.uk when you create an account or place an order.
When you place an order, the following data is stored.
- Your name
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- IP Address
- A record of transaction IDs and payment confirmation data from our payment providers (either Sagepay or Paypal)
Your card details are not stored.
Third Party Analytics
Tilestop.co.uk uses Google Analytics to track site usage, Google Analytics is in compliance with EU privacy laws.
Google Analytics will store cookies to provide accurate information regarding site visitor numbers and usage.
Tilestop.co.uk only uses analytic cookies to track visitor numbers and does not use them to track user behaviour or advertisements. The cookies stored on your computer will tell us that you are a returning visitor allowing us to more accurately track visitor numbers.
Tilestop.co.uk automatically forces the use of encryption (HTTPS) to prevent eavesdropping between you and tilestop.co.uk. The same discipline is used by staff for all aspects of data handling including emails communication.
Data removal request
We will remove all personal information from our database on request, proof of account ownership must be provided. An email sent from the address registered on the account is the preferred method – This can be sent to email@example.com